Get the Best picture from your SCART Source Equipment!
These 1.5m Pro Series Component Video Cables provides a massive picture quality improvement over SVHS and Composite Video, there really is no comparison. This cable is recommended for use with devices such as Foxtel Digital Boxes, DVD Players, Digital Set Top Boxes and Satelite which only have a SCART output and allows you to connect to the regular Component inputs on your TV, Plasma or Projector.
This Cable is an excellent choice for those who want the best possible picture from their SCART Devices. It features full metal construction plugs, a thick, well sheilded cable for a superb transmission and 24K Gold Plated Connectors, it also comes with our exclusive 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty.
FOXTEL Scart to Component Setup Instructions:
- Leave the existing SCART to Composite (RYW) hooked up while changing the settings. It's the only way you can see the menu while you're changing the output settings.
- Press "SETUP" on your remote.
- Highlight "SYSTEM SETUP" by using the up and down arrows, then press select.
- Highlight "SYSTEM SETTINGS", then press select.
- Highlight "PICTURE SETTINGS", then press select.
- Highlight "VIDEO OUTPUT" then press select.
- Highlight "YUV" (this is the other name for component), then press select.
- Change the cable over to the SCART to Component and enjoy!
Features & Specifications
- 5 Year Cable Chick Replacement Warranty
- 24 carat hard gold plated connectors
- Performance cables utilising 99.96% pure OFC (Oxygen Free Copper)
- Metal bodied plugs with positive finger grip & moulded cable strain relief
- Video cable covered in a soft and flexible matt blue jacket
- Recommended for digital or analogue signals
- Crystal clear image reproduction
- Colours: Pearl Silver Plugs with Matt Blue Cable and Gold Plated Connectors
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 14th Sept, 2009
Can this cable be used to connect an Apple TV to a Grundig LCD TV i.e. component video out of the Apple TV and Scart into the TV? Audio connection would be done via separate standard stereo audio cable into my AV receiver?
"Yes, this cable can be used for your Apple TV.
As you are outputting the audio via a separate lead, and the fact this cable does not have audio leads attached, it can be used in a bi-directional manner."
Posted: 19th Sept, 2015
I have a new LG LED 106CM TV . A SHERP DVD /VIDIO VIEWER RECORDER WITH SCARP CONNECTION ONLY , VERY EASY IN EU AS EVERYTHING IS SCART. I REQUITE SCART 20 pins TO CONECT TO MY NEW LG TV WHICH DOES NOT ACCEPT SCART?
"You may like to investigate our SCART to HDMI converter. Search product code: SW4010"
Posted: 21st Sept, 2015
I have a Harmon Kardon DVD player with SCART output (but no Component or HDMI)that I would like to connect to a Samsung LCD TV with HDMI and Component inputs. Which converter will give the best quality video: SCART to HDMI or SCART to component?
"Because you are limited by the SCART video resolution, both solutions should appear largely the same. The HDMI signal may offer some better colour vibrancy, but this can also be compensated for in your TV settings. If there is no other equipment to consider (such as an Amp/receiver connection for audio, etc) then I would suggest starting with the cheaper option of SCART to Component."
Have a question about this product?