Got big speakers? …We’ve got big stands
Funky and functional these heavy duty speaker stands are just what your speakers are singing out for! Whilst these speaker stands look sleek and stylish with their simple and modern design, don’t let them fool you, they are also very practical and can actually improve the responsiveness of your speakers. Who would have thought?!
The heavy nature of the stands along with the included sound spikes (not suitable for easily damaged flooring surfaces such as wood) help isolate the speaker allowing it to produce superior results.
The 2x heavy duty tempered glass plates are connected by a matching gloss black extruded aluminium tube which neatly conseals your wiring. These 730MM Heavy Duty Black Bookshelf Speaker Stands certainly provide solid and stable accommodation for your speakers.
Want to know more? These are some stand-out features to stabilise your speakers:
- Extra Heavy Duty Design
- Solid Steel cone shaped foot pegs help to further ground the speaker stand
- Measures 730mm high (from bottom of the base to the top of speaker plate)
- The base glass plate is tempered and measures 250mm x 250mm x 8mm
- The top glass plate is also tempered and measures 200mm x 200mm x 6mm
- Gloss black aluminuim tube with cable management
- Hook and Loop straps included to help secure your speakers to the stands in unstable environments
- Each stand is rated to handle speakers up to 10kg in weight
- Arrives flat packed – easily assembled in under 10 minutes
- Sold in a Pair (2x Stands)
- Colour: Black
Backed with an exclusive Cable Chick 5 year warranty, the 730MM Heavy Duty Black Bookshelf Speaker Stands are sure to stand up to the needs of speakers.
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size of these Speaker Stands Express Delivery may not be available to some locations, however quick delivery will still be provided via Fastway Couriers or Registered Post.
Cable Chick Tip: From a seated position, tweeters should be positioned at ear level for best sound results.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 31st Oct, 2008
What is the weight of these Speaker Stands?
"These Speaker Stands weigh about 8.5kg each."
Posted: 19th Jan, 2016
I purchased these speaker stands from you... quite a while ago. could you advise how much lead shot you would put in the tubes and where can I get it from?
"The weight filler you use doesn't have to be lead shot specifically. Any heavy material you can source cheaply (for example at at a hardware store) will be fine, including thing like ball bearings or fishing sinkers, etc.
The quantity you need to use depends on two factors; the weight of the speakers and any future need to move the stands around (making them too heavy to move could be problematic). Generally you'll only need 3 to 5 kilos of weight added per stand to ensure a solid base for most bookshelf speakers. And there's no harm in underestimating the amount - you can always add more later."
Have a question about this product?