Designed for ceiling mounting your LCD computer monitor
The extendable down tube and tilting design of this bracket is perfect for mounting most LCD Monitors from the ceiling in the office or home environment. The strong extension pole design lets you mount your screen anywhere between 62cm and 85cm from the ceiling (to the centre of the screen).
Supporting VESA standards of 75mm, 100mm and 200mm, this LCD ceiling bracket is very versatile and can fit most of the LCD monitors available on the market today up to 37" in size. This LCD bracket is ideal for screens up to 30Kg. The clever design allows for vertical tilt 20° either up or down, and horizontal rotation 90° left and right (where the size of the screen does not obstruct movement). A wide range of screws, nuts, bolts and washers are also included in the pack to make the mounting job easier.
Just follow our easy 3 Step Guide to finding the right mount for your screen:
1. Measure the mounting points (horizontally) on the back of your LCD Screen. This Bracket will supports screens with VESA standard mounting points of 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm and 200x200mm. As long as your screen has one or more of these mounting measurements the bracket will fit your screen.
2. Ensure that you have a timber stud or beam where you want to mount the bracket.
3. Ensure that your screen weighs less than 30kg. If it does then the bracket will easily be able to carry the weight.
- Backed by Cable Chick's 5 Year Warranty!
- Rating: 30kg - Recommended for 12" to 37" screens
- Extendable: Yes, from 620mm up to 850mm from the ceiling
- Rotation: Yes, up to 90° left/right depending on screen size
- Tilting: Yes, 20° up/down
- Colour: Black
Please note: As with all wall or ceiling brackets it is essential that the mount is securely mounted to a stud or beam. If in doubt, please consider professional installation. Due to the size of this item, Express Delivery may not be available.
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 13th Oct, 2014
Would this mounting bracket be suitable to mount a small flat screen tv on a desk.
or maybe you would have a better way to do.
thank you for your reply.
"No, this mount is designed only for ceilings, as it uses gravity to hook the TV onto the mounting arms. For a desktop solution, consider combining one of our desk mounts with a VESA adapter kit to match your TV's bolt holes: http://www.cablechick.com.au/cables/desk-mounts.htm (scroll to bottom of category for adapter plates)"
Posted: 3rd Nov, 2014
Can I use this to mount a TVs to the ceiling?
"Yes, this mount is specifically designed for installation into a ceiling."
Posted: 10th Dec, 2014
Can i mount this product in vehicle Uu59?
"This mount is quite large and has no method to secure a TV against movement from the vehicle (making it very dangerous in a crash), so we don't recommend its use outside of the home. We suggest our fold-away mount that is designed for under cabinets and in caravans, etc: http://www.cablechick.com.au/cables/fold-away-lcd-tv-ceiling-mount-20kg-black.html"
Posted: 9th August, 2016
I have a 55inch TV that has the VESA Wall Mount Pattern 200mm x 200mm and weighs 25Kgs. Will this mount meet my requirements. Also how does this bracket secure to the ceiling. How many holes does it have to fix it with?
"Yes, this bracket is 200x200mm VESA compatible and works with TVs up to 30Kg. The plate which attaches to the ceiling has four holes; the manual requires that two are used when installing into timber/stud, and four when installing into concrete."
Posted: 12th Jan, 2018
Does this product have cable manangement built in? Can you hide the cables in the mount?
"Yes, there is a hole at the top and bottom of the pole to feed the cables through. Check out the black/white thumbnail where it shows you the cable management holes."
Posted: 6th April, 2019
Hi, I have a Sony 32" tv with a 100x200mm pattern (not 200x100)
Will it fit, or will I need some sort of adapter ?
I've got the MT3313 bracket's mounting plate in front of me, and it definitely only supports 100x200mm in a Landscape orientation.
Our MT0512 Universal VESA Mount Adapter Plate (VESA 50, 75, 100 & 200) is presently out of stock, but would allow either orientation.
Cheers - Chris
Have a question about this product?