No wall socket? No Problem! Take the power with you.
We don't always have easy access to power, but we constantly need to ensure our tablets and phones are charged for work, emergencies or just keeping in touch. For all those times you need to leave the house for business, travel, holidays or trips where power is not available to you, a 10,000mAh large capacity Power Bank in a slim form factor can be a real life-saver!
When on the go, you can make a power withdrawal by attaching your mobile device. You get two choices of ports with one regular USB type A connector putting out 2.1A and the other USB-A output providing 1A for smaller devices. You can even charge two devices at once or charge your devices while the powerbank is charging.
Charging the battery bank itself is simple, too - just use the included USB cable to connect to any powered USB socket (like on your computer, or an optional USB wall socket charger). An LED screen gives you an exact readout of your charge level so with the push of a button you know exactly how much charge you have.
What is an mAh and how many do I need?
Our battery banks and the batteries in your mobile devices are rated on the power delivered over a discharge interval. Confused? Not to worry! The bottom lines is that power is fairly inefficient when being exchanged this way, so a general rule is that you'll need three to four times the mAh power transfer rating, when compared to the size of the battery you want to charge up. Baseus is a brand that really punches above its weight, delivering impressive products at an unexpectedly low price.
- Input: 5V / 2.0A via the included Micro-USB cable
- USB-A 1 Output: 5V / 2.1A
- USB-A 2 Output: 5V / 1.0A
- Lithium-Ion Li-Polymer rechargeable core: 10,000mAh
- Large capacity Power Bank Charge time: 6 to 7 hours (faster if using a wall socket)
- Cycle Life: >500 Charge & Discharges
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- 12 Month Cable Chick Warranty
- Large Capacity Baseus 10000mAh Power Bank
- Slim profile for easy portability
- Tip: To preserve battery life, be sure to fully charge power bank at least every 3 months.
- Tip: From new, the power bank may require one or two charge/discharge cycles to reach peak efficiency.
- Size: 135x67x15mm
- Weight: 230g
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 4th Dec, 2014
It says above that you need 3-4 times the battery size for transfer. Does this mean then that this product is not suitable for an ipad?
"This product is suitable for an iPad (it has a 2.1A output), but the newer iPad models with larger batteries may only get a half a charge or less from this particular unit."
Posted: 29th Jan, 2015
What are the dimensions?
"Measures 110 x 68 x 20mm"
Posted: 29th April, 2015
I can definitely use this power bank to charge an iphone 5?
"Absolutely. Stock Apple chargers for the iPhone 5 are 1Amp, but you may get a faster charge using the 2.1Amp socket."
Posted: 7th April, 2016
Can this power bank be used to start a car?.
"No, our powerbanks are designed for use with mobile devices and tablets."
Posted: 5th May, 2016
How much does it weigh?
"By itself the power bank weight 0.450kg."
Posted: 28th July, 2016
Does it matter which socket I use 1A / 2.1A?
"There is no danger in using one socket or the other - your attached device will charge as fast as it can with the power available to it. A newer tablet with quick-charge ability will charge much faster in the 2.1A socket, whereas an older smartphone may not get the same benefit, and could therefore use the 1A socket for the same charge rate."
Have a question about this product?