No wall socket? No Problem! Take the power with you.
We don't always have easy access to power, but we constantly need to ensure our tablets and phones are charged for work, emergencies or just keeping in touch. For all those times you need to leave the house for business, travel, holidays or trips where power is not available to you, a 10,000mAh large capacity Power Bank in a slim form factor can be a real life-saver!
When on the go, you can make a power withdrawal by attaching your mobile device. You get three choices of ports with one regular USB type A connector putting out 3.0A via the quick charge standard and the other USB-A output providing 2A. A USB-C port pulls double duty as a 1.8A input and 3.0A output and the Micro-B USB port will help you charge your power bank with a 1.8A input. You can even charge two devices at once or charge your devices while the powerbank is charging.
Charging the battery bank itself is simple, too - just use the included Micro-B USB cable to connect to any powered USB socket (like on your computer, or an optional USB wall socket charger). An LED screen gives you an exact readout of your charge level so with the push of a button you know exactly how much charge you have.
What is an mAh and how many do I need?
Our battery banks and the batteries in your mobile devices are rated on the power delivered over a discharge interval. Confused? Not to worry! The bottom lines is that power is fairly inefficient when being exchanged this way, so a general rule is that you'll need three to four times the mAh power transfer rating, when compared to the size of the battery you want to charge up. Baseus is a brand that really punches above its weight, delivering impressive products at an unexpectedly low price.
- Input 1: 5V / 1.8A via the included Micro-USB cable
- Input 2: 5V / 1.8A via USB-C (cable not included)
- Output 1: USB-A 5V / 3.0A (QC3 Quick Charge)
- Output 2: USB-A 5V / 2.0A
- Output 3: USB-C 5V / 3.0A
- Lithium-Ion Li-Polymer rechargeable core: 10,000mAh
- Large capacity Power Bank Charge time: 6 to 7 hours (faster if using a wall socket)
- Cycle Life: >500 Charge & Discharges
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
Why shop with Cable Chick
- 12 Month Cable Chick Warranty
- Large Capacity Baseus 10000mAh Power Bank
- Slim profile for easy portability
- Tip: To preserve battery life, be sure to fully charge power bank at least every 3 months.
- Tip: From new, the power bank may require one or two charge/discharge cycles to reach peak efficiency.
- Size: 141x69x17mm
- Weight: 220g
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 3rd Dec, 2015
Is this power bank a suitable option for a Samsung Note 5? If not, then what do you recommend?
"Yes, this is definitely suitable for the Note 5. You should get approximately two full charges (from 20% to 90%) from this size power bank."
Posted: 3rd Feb, 2016
What weight is this 10000 power bank?
"The weight of the box is roughly 350g while the power bank alone is 300g."
Posted: 3rd Feb, 2016
You have made a distinction that the 16000 model has synchronous charging yet you are silent about synchronous charging for this model. Does this 10000 model have synchronous charging?
"Sorry about any confusion, but Synchronous Charging is only featured on models which specifically list this type of operation.
This model does not feature synchronous charging."
Posted: 2nd July, 2018
What is the button for on the power box next to the lights at the top?
"This button can be used to check the charge level of the powerbank, or to 'wake up' the unit if it does not automatically detect a connected, charge-ready device."
Have a question about this product?