Incredible Ultra-Long HDMI to DVI cable!
Bi-directional HDMI/DVI cable with Full HD 1080p and 1920x1200 video support. Supports HDMI-to-DVI and DVI-to-HDMI video only (DVI does not support audio).
Connecting HDMI and DVI equipment together is a breeze with Avencore's latest Platinum Series cable. It offers Full HD video support in a rugged, attractive cable with metal plugs, gold-plated connector pins, nylon braiding and 28AWG pure copper conductors.
Perfect for running between computers and TVs, laptops and monitors, or just about any other HDMI and DVI pairing you need. These cables work in both directions, so you can have a HDMI source and a DVI screen, or a DVI source with a HDMI screen, and it all uses the same cables.
HDMI is based on Silicon Image's TMDS technology and is fully backwards compatible with their Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standard, which means no special hardware or chipsets in the cables. Audio is not supported by DVI, and resolution is limited to 1080p (1200p supported on compatible 16:10 screens), but there's no easier way to get HDMI and DVI equipment connected.
When you need a reliable, expertly engineered HDMI Male to DVI Male cable, look no further than Avencore's Platinum Series HDMI to DVI-D Digital Video Cable range!
Platinum Series 12.5m HDMI to DVI-D Digital Video Cable Specifications
- Avencore 5 Year Replacement Warranty!
- This cable is Bi-Directional, and will also works as a DVI-D to HDMI cable
- All HDMI to DVI-D Cables are Single-Link, and compatible with HDMI, DVI-D & DVI-I sockets
- Foil shielded 28AWG OFC conductors for improved EMI and RFI screening protection!
- Gold-plated terminals for long service life
- Suits resolutions including 480p, 480i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Bi-Directional - convert TO and FROM HDMI/DVI-D
- Not compatible with analogue video or audio signals
- Colour: Black Cable with Blue Plugs
Best used for
- Home, Office & Light Commercial Installations
- 2D content up to Full HD 1080p@60Hz
- 16:10 Computer Monitor resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Permanent in-wall/ceiling installations
- Extended lifespan requirements
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Posted: 26th Feb, 2007
What is the maximum resolution this cable supports for LCD PC monitor?
"It is hard to state a fixed Mamimum Resolution for HDMI cables as this can depend on what refresh rate is used and several other factors. However all of our HDMI cables support resolutions up to, and including, 1920 x 1080p.
Essentially, the HDMI standard is ahead of the resolutions being outputed by LCD and Plasma Display technologies, as it is the market leading digital connection standard."
Have a question about this product?