Long-length PC to TV as easy as can be!
Bi-directional HDMI/DVI adapter cable with Full HD 1080p and 1920x1200 video support. Supports HDMI-to-DVI and DVI-to-HDMI video only (DVI does not support audio).
Connecting HDMI and DVI equipment together is a breeze with Avencore's latest Platinum series cable. It offers Full HD video support in a rugged, attractive cable with metal plugs, gold-plated connector pins, nylon braiding and 28AWG pure copper conductors.
Perfect for running between computers and TVs, laptops and monitors, or just about any other HDMI and DVI pairing you need. These cables work in both directions, so you can have a HDMI source and a DVI screen, or a DVI source with a HDMI screen, and it all uses the same cables.
HDMI is based on Silicon Image's TMDS technology and is fully backwards compatible with their Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standard, which means no special hardware or chipsets in the cables. Audio is not supported by DVI, and resolution is limited to 1080p (1200p supported on compatible 16:10 screens), but there's no easier way to get HDMI and DVI equipment connected.
When you need a reliable, expertly engineered HDMI Male to DVI Male cable, look no further than Avencore's Platinum Series HDMI to DVI-D Digital Video Cable range!
Platinum Series 10m HDMI to DVI-D Digital Video Cable Specifications
- Avencore 5 Year Replacement Warranty!
- This cable is Bi-Directional, and will also works as a DVI-D to HDMI cable
- All HDMI to DVI-D Cables are Single-Link, and compatible with HDMI, DVI-D & DVI-I sockets
- Foil shielded 28AWG OFC conductors for improved EMI and RFI screening protection!
- Gold-plated terminals for long service life
- Suits resolutions including 480p, 480i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Bi-Directional - convert TO and FROM HDMI/DVI-D
- Not compatible with analogue video or audio signals
- Colour: Black Cable with Blue Plugs
Best used for
- Home, Office & Light Commercial Installations
- 2D content up to Full HD 1080p@60Hz
- 16:10 Computer Monitor resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Permanent in-wall/ceiling installations
- Extended lifespan requirements
Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
(5th Jan, 2011)
Product Review by Pete,
Thanks for some great service! Your DVI to HDMI cable arrived safely, quickly and it works perfectly. I look forward to dealing with you again and will be recommending your online service to my friends. Thanks again!
(5th Jan, 2011)
Product Review by Billy,
This was my first time ordering from Cable Chick and let me say I was honestly blown away by the service.
I purchased 1x Pro Series TOSlink cable, 1x eSata to eSata cable, and an HDMI-DVI cable. Now, I placed this order at 6:30am on a workday morning and to my surprise it arrived at lunchtime at my work that very same day! As I live in QLD, I figured I will get it soon, but definitely not within half a day did I expect it to arrive. Awesome!
The Cables were fantastic, excellent value and suited my needs perfectly. All Cables snapped in very well with my devices. Feeling rather impressed, I went out to place another order for 2x Value Series TOSlink cables. Needless to say, Cable Chick is my place to go for my audio accessory needs :DB
(27th Sept, 2010)
Product Review by Nick,
I have ordered a few products from the Cable Chick website now and my products have always arrived in amazing time, the next day, it's crazy. So far I have had no problems at all with any of my cables, all work perfectly and at a fraction of the price from any mainstream store how could you go wrong. The packaging is awesome, I have ordered from other online sites and payed so much more only to have it damaged due to inadequate packaging. I have ordered HDMI to HDMI, HDMI to DVI, Ipod USB (So good) and am about to redo my media setup and planing out what I'm going to need, all I know is that there is 1 place I will be buying my cables from.
(2nd July, 2010)
Product Review by Alvi,
As I searched the net for a 5m HDMI Male to DVI-D Male Cable, cable Chick's range and prices were not only less in cost in comparison to other suppliers, but the delivery time was speedy to say the least. Cable Chick doesn't promise to perform, it just does every time you place an order.
Before you might wonder when will my package arrive
there will be a delivery person knocking on your door with the chosen goods. All I can say is if all businesses out there were as efficient as this there wouldn't be people complaining and bickering. Well done to the Cable chick team, you guys are doing a stellar job and are setting a standard that a lot of businesses can learn from, thanks for a great experience.
(25th Jan, 2010)
Product Review by Jim,
Recently I purchased an HDMI to DVI cable as well as an HDMI to HDMI cable. The cables arrived within 24 hours and I was extremely impressed with the quality of the cables as well as the outstanding service. I have recommended Cable Chick to my friends and family and I will be purchasing more cables from Cable Chick soon.