All the charging your home (or office) could possibly need!
Featuring a positively titanic 60W of charging power across 6 intellegent Power-IQ smart charging sockets!
60 Watts. 12 Amps. 6 Charging sockets. All with PowerIQ device detection. All in a pocket-sized case that can go anywhere you do. Quite simply, this is the Thor of USB chargers, and it packs a powerful punch which can charge up all your devices simultaneously without missing a beat, saving you hours off your charge times compared to regular USB adapters.
The PowerIQ feature can identify the type of devices you connect, and independently tune the power output for each device to reach its fastest safe charge speed. This can save you 90 minutes off the standard charge time for a Galaxy S5, and up to 5 hours off the standard charge time of an iPad Air 2!
As you would expect when this much power is being thrown around, all Anker chargers are fully certified and are built with premium components that look great and can go the distance. With short-circuit protection and overload recovery on top of surge protection and over-current limiting, your devices are in good hands.
Which USB Charger is right for me?
We've made choosing the right USB charger for your needs easier. With high power-draw devices like iPads and other tablets now requiring 2.1Amps of power, the below reference will help you to select the best products for your required usage:
Finally, to maximise the charging speed from your USB charger, be sure to use a high-grade, thick gauge USB cable like our Avencore Micro USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Cable or our 1m USB 3.1 Type-C Cable.
With 60 Watts of power output at your disposal, you'll be able to charge 6 iPads at 2A each - all at the same time. The six PowerIQ charging ports are designed for all charging requirements, including high demand devices like tablets, phablets and other USB-powered electronics.
- Charge multiple high-draw devices from a single Australian power plug
- Designed & compatible with USB chargable products including Apple, Android & Windows phones & tablets
- 6 USB outlets for charging USB devices with PowerIQ technology
- Engineered for safety with fail-safes and voltage regulators to guard against shorts & surges
- Compatible with Apple MFI Certified charging cables, original cables and aftermarket cables
- Premium compact design measures 99x70x27mm
- 60 Watts of total power output
- Voltage Rating: 100-240V 1.1A 50-60Hz
- Output Voltage: 5V / 12A (total)
- Output Current: 12A max (2.4A per socket max)
- 2-Year Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- Suitable for high draw devices, including new iPads that require 2.1A to charge
- Charge multiple devices at once up to a maximum of 12Amps
- Suitable for home or office
- Package includes; Anker 60W 6-Port USB charger, Australian power cable & instruction manual
- Pictured phones and other devices shown for illustrative purposes and are not included
- Colour: Black
Posted: 23rd April, 2015
Oes this unit come with an Australian power plug. Note: Not an American plug with an Australian adapter, but an Australian plug on the end of the Anker power cable? If so, will the power cable match the colour of the unit, (e.g. White cable for white Anker)?
"An Australian IEC C7 cable is included, not an adapter. We try at all times to include white cables, but may substitute for black in cases where white stock is not available."
Posted: 25th June, 2015
Can you plug a U.S, EU, or UK power cable into the Anker when travelling overseas?
"Absolutely. It can handle all international voltage types - you simply need a travel adapter or a C7 IEC cable with the correct US/UK/EU plug. No voltage transformer is required."
Posted: 4th August, 2015
Is it possible to buy a seperate/replacement power cord only for this unit to replace a damaged one?
"Yes, we have IEC C7 cables in black and white. Search for product codes IEC1702 and IEC070 to see the available lengths."
Have a question about this product?