Featuring a positively charged (see what I did there) 60W of charging power across 4x 2.4A intellegent Power-IQ smart charging sockets, plus a 3A USB Type-C charging socket for the latest MacBook!
Enjoy a generous 60 Watts of charging power, across 4 standard USB ports (at 2.4A output), and 1 USB Type-C charging port with 3A output (a max 8 Amps total output for connected devices). All charging sockets feature Anker's PowerIQ device detection to delivery optimal charging performance to each device. Packaged in a pocket-sized case that can go anywhere, it packs quite a punch for charging all your devices simultaneously without missing a single beat, saving you hours off your charge times compared to regular USB adapters.
The PowerIQ feature can identify the type of devices you connect, and independently tune the power output for each device to reach its fastest safe charge speed. This can save you 90 minutes off the standard charge time for a Galaxy S5, and up to 5 hours off the standard charge time of an iPad Air 2! Products like the Nexus 5X and 6P charge at full speed using the USB-C port.
All Anker chargers are fully certified and are built with premium components that look great and can go the distance. With short-circuit protection and overload recovery on top of surge protection and over-current limiting, your devices are in good hands.
Which USB Charger is right for me?
We've made choosing the right USB charger for your needs easier. With high power-draw devices like iPads and other tablets now requiring 2.1Amps of power, the below reference will help you to select the best products for your required usage:
Finally, to maximise the charging speed from your USB charger, be sure to use a high-grade, thick gauge USB cable like our Avencore Micro USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Cable or our 1m USB 3.1 Type-C Cable.
- Charge multiple high-draw devices from a single Australian power plug
- Designed for & compatible with USB chargable products including Apple, Android & Windows phones & tablets
- 4 USB outlets for charging USB devices with PowerIQ technology
- 1 USB-C outlet for charging USB-C devices rated up to 3 Amps
- Engineered for saftey with fail-safes and voltage regulators to guard against shorts & surges
- Compatible with Apple MFI Certified charging cables, original cables and aftermarket cables
- 60 Watts of total power output
- Input Voltage Rating: 100-240V 1.1A 50-60Hz
- Output Voltage: 5V / 8A (total)
- Output Current: 8A max (2.4A per socket max for USB, 3.0A for the USB-C socket)
- 2-Year Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- Suitable for high draw devices, including new iPads that require 2.1A to charge
- Charge multiple devices at once up to a maximum of 8 Amps
- Suitable for home or office
- Package includes; Anker 60 PowerPort + 5 USB-C charger, Australian power cable & instruction manual
- Pictured phones and other devices shown for illustrative purposes and are not included
- Colour: Black
Posted: 13th July, 2017
How do u tell how "full" this is ?
"The total output capacity of the charger is 8 Amps. To determine how many devices you can attach and have them all receive full charging speed, you need to look up the Amp rating of the wall chargers the Anker device will be replacing.
For example, a new Apple iPad may charge at 2.1A, an old android phone may charge at 1A, and together they total 3.1A load on the Anker device.
It is also safe to add additional devices in turn until power-hungry devices complain they are not charging at full speed. Then, remove non-critical devices until there are more Amps to spare.
These desktop chargers don't hold power like a battery, so they don't have a capacity to fill up - only the Amps they can distribute to connected devices are limited."
Have a question about this product?