Convert any one of four SPDIF inputs to all three output formats in one go!
Converts from one of four SPDIF Digital Audio sources to Toslink and/or analogue stereo outputs.
Connect up all your SPDIF audio hardware to this clever converter and it can push out a mix of both 5.1 TOSLINK Optical and/or 2.1 Analogue at the same time depending on the source format. The converter offers four inputs (2 x Digital Coaxial and 2 x TOSLINK Optical) and three outputs (2RCA Stereo, 3.5mm Stereo and TOSLINK). The inputs can be switched between via a button on the front of the converter, while all three outputs run simultaneously.
Since all three outputs are active all the time, you can run separate lines for an analogue speaker set or headphones and still keep the digital line intact for pass-through to another sound system. Great for managing a mix of old and new audio systems when coming from source devices like Apple TV, Blu-ray and the like.
With LPCM, DTS, Dolby-AC3, THX and HDCD format support for pass-through, this converter can be a life safer.
- 2 x TOSLINK Optical Output
- 2 x Digital Coaxial Output
- 1 x TOSLINK Optical Output
- 1 x 2 RCA (L&R) Analogue Output
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Analogue Output
This sleek device features:
- Cable Chick 12 Month Warranty!
- Converts Digital to Analogue with Digital Pass-Through
- Active signal repeating, powered unit can boost your cable run lengths
- Not Compatible with Dolby Digital Plus – Devises that use Dolby Digital Plus are only supported if they have another output to choose from.
- 5v/1A Australian Power supply included
- Simultaneous Analogue and Digital outputs (LPCM source)
- WHen DTS/Dolby/Compressed source is used, analogue outputs are disabled.
- Switchable input selection
- 32-192Khz / 16-24bit DAC
- SNR@0dB - 90dB
- Distortion - 0.1%
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz
- Works like a switch/splitter (basic Matrix)
- Colour: Black
Note: This unit does not ship with audio cables. Please check our TOSLINK, Digital COAX and RCA categories to select the cable lengths of your choice.