I can't tell you how lifesaving a good LCD Monitor wall mount can be when you're working in tight conditions. Being able to swing a monitor out of the way when you've got a lot on your desk, or swivel it towards a co-worker to share some visual aids (and/or funny YouTube videos) is a welcome change if you're used to the rigid stand that shipped with your screen.
This, then, will blow you right out of the water with great value and versatile features that have been tested and proven to go above and beyond the call of duty for any situation where you need ultimate adaptability at a moment's notice - whether it's up in the office, down in the warehouse, inside your campervan/caravan, or back at home; the value and quality will certainly impress!
A single arm, dual-pivot articulated monitor wall mounting bracket, designed for wall mounting monitors with mounting holes spaced from 75x75 to 100x100 apart. Ideal for home, office and caravan/campervan installations with a versatile range of swivel and tilt adjustments. Mounts into a single stud for flexible installation options.
The mounting plate which attaches to your LCD or LED monitor supports most common 75x75 and 100x100 VESA bolt-hole spacing patterns, and included are a range of moutning screws for most common installations.
- Bracket Type: Single Arm, Dual Pivot Monitor Wall Mount
- Weight Rating: Up to 15kg
- Screen Size: Up to 27" (depending on weight)
- Portrait/Landscape: Either (requires tools to change)
- VESA Mounting Support: 75 x 75 to 100 x 100 (WxH)
- Dimensions: 200 x 240 x 30mm (WxHxD) folded
- Back Mounting Plate Size: 66 x 160mm (WxH)
- Stud Size: Single stud only (2 screws)
- Tilt: Vertical +90°/-90° from centre
- Rotation: 90° Left/Right from centre
- Rear Clearance: Approx 85 to 400mm
- Surface Types: Timber / Stud / Masonry
- Accessories: Parts bag & User Guide
- Colour: Silver
- 5 Year Cable Chick Replacement Warranty
- Wall Mount Monitors with VESA 75x75 or 100x100 up to 15kg
- Easy installation onto tiber stud, brick and concrete walls
- Tools, bolts and instructions included as shown
- Colour: Silver
Inside the Box:
- 1 x Wall Mounting Bracket
- Instructions and parts bag
Note: Larger monitors can be heavy, so you must always install brackets and mounts into studs, beams, bricks or concrete surfaces that are rated to be load-bearing up to the combined weight of your television and bracket.
Posted: 23rd Feb, 2015
Is the bracket a detachable one. For caravan use where TVs has to be detached before travel?
"No. The screen and bracket are not rapidly disassembled. It is not designed for use in a moving vehicle."
Posted: 23rd Feb, 2017
Dear Sir/Madam, how much does the mounting itself weight? Cheers?
"The bracket by itself weighs roughly 1.5kg."
Have a question about this product?