Ultra HD 4K @ 60Hz Compatible HDMI v2.0 Switch with Remote Control
Switches between up to five HDMI sources and sends one input at a time to a single HDMI output. Supports HDMI 2.0 specification hardware switching for 4K Ultra HD @ 60Hz resolutions, HDR, 3D and Dolby True HD Audio.
Time and again you'll see 4K televisions and projectors which have only a single HDMI socket capable of accepting an Ultra-HD signal. But what happens if you have two or more 4K source devices? The answer is a high-performance 4K HDMI 2.0 Switcher.
Offering five separate HDMI inputs for all your 4K sources (including games consoles, Blu-ray players and computers) and a single output to connect to your HDMI v2.0-ready television, projector or monitor, you can choose which input is active via the included remote control, or by pressing the cycle button on the chassis.
This switch also helps you extend your cable runs by boosting the signal before passing them on, which is a big deal now that 4K content maxes out cable bandwidth over longer lengths. This compact unit is easy to hide away among your other home theatre gear, and has LED indicators on the front to show which input is active.
HDMI up to 2160p (4K) Ultra HD @ 60Hz (4:4:4), HDR, 1080p and Blu-ray 3D are also supported, as well as many other HDMI v2.0 features such deep colour and more (hardware must also be compatible with these HDMI features).
Inputs and Outputs include:
- 5 x HDMI 2.0 Inputs
- 1 x HDMI 2.0 Output
HDMI v2.0 & HDCP 2.2 Compliant
Package contents include:
- 4K HDMI 5x1 Switcher
- IR Remote Control
- 240v Mains Power Adaptor
- User Guide
Abilities and Features:
- 12 Month Cable Chick Replacement Warranty!
- 5x1 HDMI Switch: Connect three source devices to a single HDMI socket
- Fully HDMI v2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDR & DeepColour Support
- Supports: VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA/UXGA/FHD/UHD up to 2160p
- Suits all popular output resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Suits 3D Blu-ray formats up to 1080p/24
- Confirmed to work with Foxtel iQ4 and older iQ boxes
- Powered unit: can extend your HDMI cable runs by amplifying and equalising signals
- Dimension: 117 (L) × 65 (W) × 25mm (H)
- Colour: Black with Silver trim
For 4K content, Cable Chick recommend using the shortest, high-quality cables possible. Cables under 5 metres (on both sides of the splitter) will have the best chance of supporting all HDMI features and resolutions.Why shop with Cable Chick
- Australia's leading retailer of AV cables and tech accessories
- Flat-rate shipping nation wide
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- 14 years experience with 1000's of health, government & education clients
- ALL products locally stocked for same-day dispatch
- Industry leading warranties up to 5-years on products
- A customer base of over 250k+ Australians who trust Cable Chick
- Proudly to be 100% Australian, employing all local staff
Written on 20th April, 2020 by Cable Chick
Learn about USB Type-C Alt Modes like Thunderbolt 3 and DisplayPort, and what products you can find this feature on! [Read More
Written on 15th Dec, 2016 by Cable Chick
True 4K Blu-ray is now available for your home theatre! We explore what it can do, and what you'll need to achieve it. [Read More
Written on 11th Nov, 2013 by Cable Chick
Some cables can run twenty metres. Some top out at five. In this article, we examine the limitations on a variety of common formats, and what the pitfalls are to breaking through the length limit barrier. [Read More