Protect all your valuable electronics with this one low-cost investment
You can imagine the feeling when you go to turn on your enormous 60" television and - nothing - was it the storm last night? a random power spike? - regardless, what's done is done and your TV has just become an oversized novelty paper-weight :(
Well, if that mental image fills you with dread, you need to invest in an 8 Socket Home Theatre Power Board with Surge Protection.
With 1,050 Joules of surge protection and 18,000 Amps spike protection, you can rest assured that your home theatre stays safe, and with connections for both TV Antenna and USB in addition to the 8 wide-spaced power sockets, there’s plenty of room for even the largest set up!
So protect your home theatre, office, and your other major appliances today!
- 5 Year Cable Chick Warranty!
- 8 protected outlets with one master switch
- 4 widely-spaced AC outlets for power packs and adaptors
- Thermal Fuse overload protection
- Protection and earth status LEDs shows condition
- 2 x 2.1A USB Charging Sockets
- Slim low profile design
- 1.8 metre AC cord with inslulated pins
- Massive 1050 joule protection (MOV’s)
- High speed response - less than 1 nano second
- F-type coaxial antenna terminal input and single output
- Colour: Black
- 1050 Joule protection, using Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV)
- Maximum spike current 18,000A
- Maximum wattage: 2400W
- Response time < 20 Nanoseconds
- Four of the outlets are widely spaced for power packs
- Cord length 1.8m
Please Note: Due to the size and weight of this item Express Delivery may not be available. Therefore additional delivery time will be required for all areas outside of the Brisbane / Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast metro range.
(9th Feb, 2015)
Product Review by Terry,
Hi Cable Chick, Why do I not think that's your real name? Anyway, my latest order was delivered the next day, which is what I've come to expect from you. The 8 socket power board is very good: very robust construction, indicator lights and plenty of space to plug in carpet carbuncles without sacrificing an outlet. The Cat6 cable is now connecting my printer to the network: no problems there.
If you keep up with the low prices and the excellent customer service, I'm just going to have to keep coming back for my cabling and associated needs.