Bridge the gap between DisplayPort and HDMI with this handy cable!
Connects from a Mini-DisplayPort or Thunderbolt video output device to a HDMI screen or projector
Does your new notebook, laptop, MacBook/iMac, tablet or PC come with a Mini-DisplayPort or Thunderbolt socket? Connecting these devices to your HDMI-equipped big-screen TV or computer monitor couldn't be easier with our amazing range of Mini-DP to HDMI cables. This 2 metre lead offers a direct digital connection between Mini-Displayport and Thunderbolt video outputs for connection to your existing displays.
This Passive cable relies on Dual-Mode D++ DisplayPort output, so please check tour hardware manual for information on proper compatibility. This cable also supports audio and Full HD video up to 1920x1080, provided your source device also provides for them.
This plug-and-play cable requires no additional power to run, and is great for use as a spare cable for travel, or a replacement for your genuine original.
Please note this passive cable requires compatible DisplayPort/HDMI equipment, so be sure to check for the D++ symbol on your source device and read the manual to check you're getting sound output if you're expecting a complete HDMI conversion. This cable is not bi-directional, and does not convert HDMI to DisplayPort.
- 5 year Cable Chick Warranty
- Uni-directional, the DisplayPort must be the source device, not the display device!
- 2m Male Mini-DisplayPort Connector (version 1.1a) to Male HDMI Type A version 1.3 connector
- Perfect for converting a Mini Display Port Device for use with a HDMI HD TV Screen or Projector
- Fully Compatible with Apple Thunderbolt sockets for AV Transmission (Data transfer requires an Apple Thunderbolt cable)
- Compatible with all Mini-DisplayPort DP++ equipred devices, including Macbook Pro & Microsoft Surface Pro 2 Windows 8 Tablet
- Gold Plated Connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Supports HDMI signals such as 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
- 7.1 HD audio formats such True HD and DTS HD are fully supported
- 10.8 Gbps Data tranfer rate
- Full Support for HDCP ver. 1.2 and DPCP (Display Port Content Protection)
- D++ Mini-DisplayPort device with the ability to output HDMI is required
- Colour: White with Gold Connectors
Posted: 23rd Sept, 2016
I need a thunderbolt to HDMI 1.4a, 1.4b compatible cable. which cable is for me?
"This is the cable for you. It supports all the relevant HDMI v1.4 features like 4K@30Hz, Deep Colour and 192Khz audio. Only things like Ethernet, ARC, and CEC are not available. For Thunderbolt to a HDMI monitor or TV, this cable can do all the things your DP++ device can handle."
Have a question about this product?